Thursday, September 07, 2006

Wow, I've been busy lately!

I'm hustling to get the By The Chimney With Care anthology all ready to go, but I'm waiting on a couple of blurbs for the back cover. It's been a fun project, and the book is packed with interesting stories about crime and the winter holidays. As soon as it's available, I'll post word here.

I was invited to be part of an online writers' conference that's taking October 9-13. It's FREE, too, so that should be an attraction for anyone who is interested. I and four of my authors (Sunny Frazier, John M. Floyd, Deborah Elliott-Upton and Frank Zafiro) will all be there fielding questions on a variety of writing and publishing questions during that time. Go to http://www.freewebs.com/themuseonlinewritersconference/ to see what's on the agenda, who will be there, and to sign up.

And, I've been invited to be a guest at Long Ridge Writers' Group, an online writing school, to be interviewed and answer questions about getting into publishing. That will be on October 19, from 7:00 to 9:00 PM. Go to the web site for more details about their chat rooms and how to enter.

No comments: